EMVECO SELECT supplies more than 400 different sizes of rubber tracks between 150 mm and 900 mm wide. We maintain stock of rubber tracks for most commonly used machines.
IDENTIFICATION OF RUBBER TRACKS
1. MAKE AND MODEL OF THE MACHINE
2. THREE KEY DIMENSIONS:
·The pitch is the interval between links’ centers.
EMVECO SELECT supplies state-of-the-art rubber tracks made of high quality materials. However, you will be able to prolong the useful life of your rubber tracks, if you follow these tips:
1. When you mount the rubber tracks you should stretch them as suggested by the equipment manufacturer. You should maintain track sag of 10 to 20 mm from the middle rollers. Check the sagging every 25 machine hours.
2. Check track rollers, sprockets and the tensioning device of the machine on a regular basis. Wear and tear of the remaining undercarriage components may reduce the rubber track’s useful life.
3. Avoid driving the machine on rocky terrains for too long.
4. Maintain the inner surface of the rubber tracks clean. If rubber track surfaces are exposed to oil or fuel, those agents must be removed because they can damage the structure of rubber.