END BITS AND CUTTING EDGES
The range of end bits, cutting edges and grader blades are made of high strength, heat treated steel in order to improve wear resistance. Cutting edges can be turned which ensures maximum usage of the blade surface and longer wear life of the product. We offer different sizes and thicknesses depending on the type of activity the machine will be used for.
IDENTIFICATION OF CUTTING EDGES
- by make and model of the machine and by size
- by type of blade (straight, U-shaped, heavy duty);
- by type of work and terrain for which the machine will be used
STEEL PROFILES AND BUCKET PROTECTORS
- single bevel, heat threated, hardness HB 370 – 450 or HB 470 – 540
- double bevel, heat threated, hardness HB 370 – 450 or HB 470 – 540
- wear strips, hardness HB 470 – 540
We offer the option of cutting out steel profiles to customer specifications.